Feels more like a house than an apartment with its ground floor location surrounded by mature gardens and a covered alfresco area with views to a picturesque cabana. Open plan living is enhanced with 9ft high ceilings and dual aspect windows allowing natural light to flood the interiors. Comfort year round is provided with ducted air conditioning and gas heating. Home entertaining is easily enjoyed from the spacious kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, glossy cabinets, quality gas cook top and a large stainless steel oven. Storage is well catered for with a separate store-room and the secure double garage, a walk-in linen cupboard, large internal laundry, built-in robes and a good sized walk-in robe in the master bedroom, which also boasts a sunny, private outlook. enjoying a quiet location with a children's park next door and only minutes walk to Castle Towers, rail station and a great restaurant and cafe precinct. This apartment is ideal for those wanting space and a great location. Total unit size including garage is 183sqm approx.
Offering a great invested opportunity as the unit is currently tenanted with the option for a long term lease.
* Ground floor location with covered alfresco area and surrounded by mature gardens
* Ducted air conditioning and gas heating
* Security alarm system, total unit size including garage is 183sqm (approx)
* Open plan living with 9ft high ceilings and dual aspect windows
* Modern gas Caesar-stone kitchen with glossy cabinets and stainless steel oven
* Two spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and en-suite
* Large family bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Double secure lock up garage with separate store room
* Playground next door
* Minutes walk to Castle Towers, rail station and restaurants
Perfect for downsizers, investors or those looking for an affordable apartment with a lot more space, contact Victoria Germano on 0420 883 087 today. Apartments like this don't come around often!